Utilise our FAQ to answer any questions you may have and to streamline your next visit to Edge To Edge, Mt Ruapehu and Whakapapa & Turoa Ski Fields. If we have failed to answer any of your questions, please contact us and our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to help.
1. We are planning a couple of days skiing for the first time and don't have any ski gear or clothing. Do we need to pre-book with you to hire?
There is no need to book with Edge to Edge, come in and see us the afternoon before or the morning of your snow day and we will fit you and your family out with everything you need.
2. Do you hire pants, jackets and gloves for the snow?
Yes, we have everything you need from gloves, jacket and pants to ice axes and crampons. With our many years of experience, if we don’t have it, you don’t need it.
3. We are school group of 25, do we need to book?
We ask that all groups over 10 call or email to let us know your arrival date, this way we can ensure you will have everything you need and your specific group/school discounts can be applied.
Call Us on 0800 800 754 or email email@example.com
4. How much does it cost?
Please see Pricing.
5. What will the conditions be like today/this week/next month?
6. I am unsure about how many days I am skiing, what do I do?
We would recommend you hire gear for the maximum amount of days you think you’ll do. We will refund you if you bring the gear back earlier less the days you’ve used it.
7. Do you hire toboggans?
Yes, we do! We have a few sizes to choose from; our large ones will fit adults or multiple children.
7. Do you hire chains?
No, unfortunately we do not. The only place in the area that hires out chains is the Mt Ruapehu office on Goldfinch Street in Ohakune for $40.